Uvex I Performance 2 Gloves
Uvex gloves are manufactured from only the best raw materials and incorporate the latest glove design technologies to produce gloves of exceptional quality, comfort and fit. Uvex gloves mould to the hand like a second skin, boasts optimal ventilation through the use of flexible fabric inserts and perforated fingers and offer a secure grip on the reins.
Key high stress areas feature a double layer of extremely durable material to ensure optimal hand protection. Lower stress areas have a single layer of thinner material to provide the rider with maximum tactile sensitivity.
Uvex I Performance 2 Features:
- Material – back of hand: 95% PU Composition. 5% stretch fabric.
- Material – palm: 100% PU Composition.
- Ventilation: Stretch material venting.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable at 30 degrees.
- Closure: Velcro tab closure. Elasticated wrist.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Uvex logo. Uvex pin.