Roeckl Roeck-Grip Lite Gloves
The summer version of the bestselling Roeckl Roeck-Grip glove! Increased air flow and breathability make this glove ideal for hot weather conditions.
The non-slip Roeck-Grip palm is combined with a light and breathable micro mesh fabric on the back of the hand. Air circulation is substantially improved with the addition of the mesh fabric, allowing moisture to be wicked away from the rider’s hand.
The glove feels incredibly light to wear whilst still delivering on grip, tactility of the reins and comfortable finger flexibility.
With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
Roeckl Roeck-Grip Lite Features:
- Material – back of hand: Triactor II mesh fabric.
- Material – palm: Roeck-Grip.
- Ventilation: Stretch mesh fabric ventilation.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Metal Roeckl badge on wrist closure.