Roeckl Ladies Lynn Gloves
With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
The Roeckl Lynn glove is a sporty and light pull-on glove designed for female riders looking for a contemporary glove design matched with fashionable colours.
The pull-on design is coupled with an extremely well-tailored cut to ensure a comfortable and precise fit for a lady’s hands.
In addition the glove’s preformed fingers feature the rail finger cut by which the fabric on the bottom of the finger has been pulled over the fingertips to protect them against abrasion and day-to-day wear and tear.
The palm is manufactured from the robust and comfortably soft Duradero synthetic suede fabric and is finished with anti-slip Silicone strips, ensuring a secure hold on the reins.
The back of the hand is made from a light-weight and extremely elastic Lycra mesh fabric which allows superb freedom of movement and mobility of the rider’s fingers, as well as outstanding breathability – ensuring optimal wearing comfort.
Roeckl Lynn Features:
- Material – back of hand: A combination of Span Lycra Mesh and Lycra.
- Material – palm: Duradero synthetic suede.
- Ventilation: Stretch fabric ventilation.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Pull-on design. No adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Printed Roeckl logo on the back of the hand. Contrasting blue accents throughout.