The Quick Knot Deluxe® works as follows:
- Braids sections of mane with the desired thickness and secure with an elastic.
- Roll up the braid until it forms a correctly shaped plait.
- Push the Quick Knot through the plait from top to bottom.
- Ensure the pin of the clip is in the centre of the plait.
- Fold the pin of the clip up and around the plait.
- To remove the Quick Knot, straighten the pin.
- Pull the Quick Knot out of the plait from above.
The Quick Knot Deluxe® offers many advantages for grooms and horses:
- Mane clips featuring unique tops.
- Provides good grip of the plait.
- Re-usable when used & stored correctly.
- No trapped hair when removing the clip.
- Produce a professional finish quickly and easily.
- Can be used whether you are experienced or inexperienced at plaiting and turnout.