Heritage Gloves is committed to become the leading brand of equestrian riding gloves in the world. Heritage Gloves plan to accomplish its goal through providing the best quality and most innovative riding gloves available. Every Heritage glove represents a total commitment to its intended use. Each detail is designed and tested to the highest standard; fit, feel, function, durability, quality, style and value.
The Performance glove is the most versatile glove in the Heritage Glove range and delivers superior fit and comfort whether you are out on the trail or in the arena. Made from stretchable Spandura material, the gloves are also Rein Cut. This unique design removes the bulky seam and materials between your fingers and allows you to flex your fingers unrestricted and comfortably while maintaining sensitivity and control of your reins. In addition a second layer of protection is also added to the thumb to protect against wear and all outward seams are double stitched to extend the life of the glove.
Heritage Performance Features:
- Material – back of hand: Stretch Spandura material.
- Material – palm: Super Grip synthetic grained leather.
- Ventilation: Stretch material venting.
- Touchscreen compatible: Yes.
- Washable: Machine washable. Line dry.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Embossed Heritage badge on upper wrist. Personal ID label.
Black Size 10, Black Size 11, Black Size 3, Black Size 4, Black Size 5, Black Size 6, Black Size 7, Black Size 8, Black Size 9