The Woof Wear Event Boot has been designed for use in disciplines that demand all-round protection, particularly cross country.
- Repel technology prevents water absorption
- Lightweight and comfortable
- 8mm breathable neoprene
- Tab to hold overstrap out of the way when fastening
- Ergonomically designed
- Integrated PU batons for shin and tendon protection
- Padded strike areas guard against brushing
- Front and hind specific for maximum coverage
- Sold in pairs
- Only available in Black
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell is does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool
- Position the boot with the protective batons running down the back and the strike pad on the inside of the front leg.
- The neoprene that comes around the front of the leg should overlap the neoprene that wraps around from the back.
- First fasten the middle strap, then the top and bottom strap.
- Pull down and fasten the over-strap so that each strap is secured tightly.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight