The Capitol range of leather products are designed to provide items of the highest quality and functionality. Exemplary styling and top craftmanship combine to create a range of products suited to a variety of disciplines and rider needs.
Capitol leather is treated using a vegetable tanning process that produces strong and supple leather, ensuring you receive years of use from your Capitol branded product.
This Capitol bitless bridle is manufactured from quality imported leather and features a padded headpiece and noseband to ensure your horse’s comfort.
The bridle provides control by distributing its pressure over a wide area (one or both sides of the head, depending on whether you are steering or stopping) and over less sensitive tissues (skin and mainly underlying muscle). It does this through two loops which cross over each other underneath the horse’s jaw.
- Material: Buffalo leather.
- Poll piece: Padded. 30mm at widest point.
- Browband: Raised. Padded and lined.
- Noseband: Bitless noseband – padded and lined.
- Noseband width: 30mm.
- Reins: Rubber.
- Cheek piece fastenings: Buckles.
- Rein fastenings: Buckles.
- Reinstoppers: Yes – leather.
- Hardware: Stainless steel.
- Decorative finishes: Capitol pin.