Roeckl Mansfield Gloves
With over 175 years of experience in glove making, Roeckl has the knowledge and expertise to ensure their riding gloves fit like a second skin and provides effective grip and tactility for handling the reins. Superior fit, tangible wearing comfort, meticulously designed glove cuts and highly functional materials make all the difference.
The sporty and functional Mansfield riding glove from Roeckl is a winner not only because of its looks, but it also scores with its superb technical qualities. The back of the hand features a high-quality Lycra and elastic Spandex fabric blend to ensure a perfect fit and high wearing comfort. Tactile as well as durable Digital Suede on the palm enables perfect tactility on the reins so that horse and rider can perform at their best.
The special Comfort-Cut design, which pulls the palm of the glove up towards the back of the hand in the area of the index finger, offers superior wearing comfort.
Roeckl Mansfield Features:
- Material – back of hand: Heavy duty dull Lycra and 2-way stretch Spandex.
- Material – palm: Digital suede.
- Ventilation: Stretch fabric ventilation.
- Touchscreen compatible: No.
- Washable: Machine washable. 30 degrees Celsius.
- Closure: Elasticated wrist. Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Decorative finishes: Reflective Roeckl branding on the index finger as well as the back of the hand.