Oxford Ladies Leather Paddock/Riding Boots
Quintessential equestrian styled leather riding boots, perfect for daily wear or riding.
These boots provide optimum fit functions with our three-option fastening system. Front laces allow for adjustments to be made to the fit of the boots. Elastic sides allow for flexion and comfort and the rear zip means the boots can be removed quickly while keeping the fit set for the next wear. The ideal riding boots for those who prefer to fully customise how their boots fit
Riding Boots Key features...
- Premium grade leather upper
- Premium grade leather lining
- Elasticated sides
- Front laced
- Rear YKK zip fastening
- Two-point spur rest
- Top fastening tab
- Shock absorber heel
- Flexi Comfort sole
- Light hygiene insole
- Traction anti-slip tread
- Embossed 'Premier Equine' branding
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a firm brush to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.