Magni-Teque Magnetic Horse Knee Boots
Regular price N$1,050.00
- Layering System
- 50mm Magnetic Field per Magnet
- Advanced Air-teque Fabrics
- Magnets Target Key Areas
- High Grade Ferrite Magnets
- Breathable Fabric
- Use Between 4 and 12 Hours
Magnetic Horse Knee Boots can help reduce pain and inflammation in a horse's knees and can also increase mobility.
Magnetic Knee Boots Key features...
- Made from breathable neoprene which moulds to fit the horses knee
- 11 magnets situated within the boot to treat the knee area
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Use 30 minutes to 1 hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to 4 hours a day for optimum treatment
- Can be left on for a maximum of 12 hours
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Hand wash only in cool water with mild soap/non-bio liquid. Rinse thoroughly and dry naturally
- Sold in pairs
Our magnetic knee boots are endorsed by vets & trainers worldwide
Combing USA’s technology in magnets with our experience in rugs and boots we have enjoyed worldwide success in all disciplines of the equine industry and helped many a top racehorse, event horse, dressage horse, etc. to keep training and competing with the aid of our magnetic products. Premier Equine's Magni-Teque range has also been endorsed by veterinary practices for the purpose of healing after surgery.
WARNING do not use on the following...
During pregnancy (ladies)
Mares in foal
ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported…
Improved circulation - Reduced muscle tension - Aids recovery of muscle fatigue - Stimulation of tissue oxygen supply - Soothes skeletal aches - Eliminates toxins - Aids cell renewal - Reduces inflammation - Reduces pain - Enhances healing - Alleviates symptoms of arthritis & rheumatism - Stimulates production of elastin & collagen which is essential for the development of new cells - Regenerates damaged tissue