Ice Therapy Boots with Gel Packs
The Ice Therapy Boot is a versatile boot that enables both hot and cold therapy to aid recovery after periods of stress and as a complementary treatment for leg injuries.
Made from 7mm closed cell neoprene featuring touch & close fastenings for improved fit, the elasticated mesh pockets safely contain hot & cold therapy packs (available separately) as well as ice.
These boots are a useful addition to the kit bag at home and away.
- 7mm closed cell neoprene.
- Wide, high density touch close straps.
- Elasticated mesh pockets allow safe containment of ice and therapy packs.
- Large landing pad allows maximum strap adjustment ensuring a secure fit.
- Packs can be heated up or cooled down, dependent on the type of injury being treated and are fully reusable.
- Sold in pairs with 4 x Hot and Cold Therapy packs included (2 per boot)
Gel Packs stay flexible even at -18 degrees!
Ice Therapy Boot:
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight