Contact Thin Loosering Snaffle
This snaffle has a thin jointed mouthpiece and a traditional loose ring design.
This is a stronger snaffle than the hollow mouth loose ring snaffle due to the narrowness of the mouthpiece. It is suitable for horses that are a bit strong on thicker snaffles, but that don’t need anything as strong as gags or pelhams.
It is also more suitable for ponies and horses with fine heads, or thick tongues, than the thicker hollow mouth version.
- Mouthpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Mouthpiece Type: Jointed nutcracker.
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: Loose ring.
- Snaffle Ring Diameter: 7cm.
- Cheekpiece length: N/A.
- Curb Chain Included: N/A.
- Action: Bars of the mouth, tongue, roof and corners of the mouth.