Contact Eggbutt French Link
This snaffle has eggbutt cheeks and a central French link. It is designed to lie in a curve and therefore suits the shape of the horse’s mouth better than a traditional snaffle. The curve reduces the action on the corners of the horse’s mouth, the central link removes the nutcracker action of a normal snaffle. The eggbutt cheek offers more stability than the loose ring version, but as a result some horses find the added tongue pressure more restricting than the loose ring version. This bit is allowed for dressage and is also suitable for other disciplines.
- Mouthpiece Material: Stainless steel
- Mouthpiece Type: French Link
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: Eggbutt
- Snaffle Ring Diameter: 7cm.
- Cheekpiece length: N/A
- Curb Chain Included: N/A.
- Action: Bars of the mouth, tongue and corners of the mouth.