Club Brushing Boot
As the UK's best selling general-purpose brushing boot the Club Boot provides maximum protection from knocks or brushing injuries yet comes in a large range of base and strap colours allowing riders to create an individual look.
- 5.5 mm PX closed cell neoprene
- Light and flexible even when wet – does not retain water
- Hard wearing strike pad with added padding
- Recessed stitching for longer life
- Suitable for both front and hind legs
- Sold in Pairs
1. Make sure that the horses leg is clean and dry and that the hair has been smoothed down.
2. Place the padded part of the boot to the inside of the leg.
3. Fasten the middle strap first and then the other straps ensuring even tension on all straps. The boot should sit snugly around the leg with out being too tight or too loose.
4. In order to check that the boots won't interfere with the horse when it moves, flex the horses leg and check that no skin or fur is being pinched or pulled on the flexed side of the joint. When you are happy that the boot is allowing the joint to flex check that the bottom strap is sitting above the fetlock. You are aiming to give the horse as much coverage without interfering with the joints.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight