Chiswick Ladies - Tall Field Boots: Full Calf
Regular price N$3,500.00
The Chiswick are innovative tall leather riding boots featuring a mixture of genuine leather and synthetic materials.A specialist performance 3D stretch material on the outer calf grips and contours the leg without restriction. The combination of materials give the boots a custom cut feel, supple from the very first use. Design lines provide a sculpted look and distinctive contrast grains on the inner calf give these boots a definitive, traditional and luxurious feel. Perfect field riding boots for everyday wear or competition use.
Riding Boots Key features...
- Supple leather foot & inner calf
- Synthetic performance 3D stretch calf outer
- Classic laced front - elastic laces
- Synthetic moisture wicking lining
- Brogue detailing
- Rear YKK zip fastening
- Two-point spur rest
- Rear button up spur guard
- Soft square toe shape
- Light hygiene insole
- Embossed 'Premier Equine' branding
How to care for your synthetic riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all product used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a minimal amount of moisture within it
- Gently wipe down the boots
- Leave to dry naturally away from direct heat sources