Balmoral Ladies Leather Paddock/Riding Boots
Indulge yourself in Premier Equine's premium quality ladies leather riding boots.
The Balmoral is a refined modern take on the classic 'Chelsea' paddock boot. The elegant close ankle fit provides support to the ankle and the sole is shaped to offer arch support. The front zip function provides ease of use, while sleek ergonomic cut side elastic allows for flexibility and comfort. An incredibly chic looking paddock boot suitable for use both in and out of the saddle.
Riding Boots Key features...
- Premium grade leather upper
- Premium grade leather lining
- Elasticated sides
- Front YKK branded zip fastening
- Rear pull-on tabs
- Central heel spur rest
- Anti-slip tread
- Embossed 'Premier Equine' branding
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a firm brush to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.